Statistics of cases in Mississauga, Peel and Ontario.
The City is working with Peel Public Health and recommend you visit the Region of Peel Health site for the most up-to-date details.
Peel Public Health has advised that if you develop symptoms of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), please self-isolate and contact Peel Public Health at 905-799-7700 and if you require immediate medical attention, please call 911 and advise the operator of your symptoms but please do not call 911 unless it is an emergency.
Below are links you may find useful:
· e-mail for MP Sven Spengemann - for any Federal matter
· e-mail for MPP Rudy Cuzzetto - for any Provincial matter
Important Phone Numbers
· Mississauga 3-1-1 or 905-615-4311 (outside City Limits) available 7am - 7pm
· Peel Public Health 905-799-7700 Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
· Peel Regional Police Non-Emergency Line: 905-453-3311
· Telehealth Ontario 1-866-797-0000 Toll-free TTY:1-866-797-0007
Mississauga City Council Meeting (click here for Livestream)
Region of Peel Council (click here for Livestream)